IGNOU Study Centre (Code 1036) was established at M.D.S.D Girls College, Ambala City, Haryana in the year 2006. The present centre aims at Creating education and training material for sustainable development and to provide high quality learning through open and distance learning mode.
- To provide high quality learning through open and distance learning mode.
- To promote high-quality and learner-centric Open and Distance Learning system.
- To promote flexible system of education to meet the challenges of modern era.
- To provide need based education and training opportunities.
- To promote and develop distance education for the welfare of the community.
- To promote continuous professional development and skill upgradation to in-service professionals.
Academic Programmes offered at centre
- Food and Nutrition (CFN)
- Human Rights (CHR)
- Nutrition and child care ( CNCC)
- HIV and family Education (CAFÉ)
- Preparatory Programme Bachelor Preparatory Programme ( BPP)
- PG Diploma in Rural development (PGDRD )
- Nutrition & Health Education ( DNHE )
- Early childhood care and Education ( DECE ) ,
- HIV and family Education (DAFE)
- B.COM (Accountancy & Finance)
- Public Admn
- Dr. Mrs. Kiran Angra - B.A (FST)
- Mr. S.P Bajaj - Political Science, History
- Mr. Krishan Malhotra - M.A English
- Mr. Arun Goyal - Public Admin, Sociology
- Mr. Devinder Pratap - M.A History
- Ms. Suniti - B.A (MTE)
- Mrs. Kiran Bala Gupta - M.A (MHD)
- Mrs. Neetika Bajaj - B.Com (ECO)
- Mrs. Pinki Bajaj - Diploma Programme (ANC, CNC)
Contact Officials at Centre
- Dr. Mrs. Kiran Angra - Principal, MDSD College
- Dr. Neelam - Coordinator