- For admission, an applicant can apply through the online admission portal only. There is no offline mode for submission of the admission application form.
- Registration for online admission 2020-2021 for UG classes will start from 19.08.2020.
- 10 digit unique mobile number is mandatory for each registration
- Aadhaar number and Bank Account details will be mandatory only for applicant claiming scholarship benefits.
- Students in the merit list will be allocated seats based on their college, course and subject combination preferences in the application, subject to availability of the seats in their respective categories. Please fill the subject combination carefully. You should choose the maximum number of combinations to ensure your seat in that particular course/college.
- All students have to get their documents verified from the college in which they have applied for admission.
- Students will be eligible for merit list only after document verification.
All admitted students will also reach respective college with a copy of their application (printout) and documents as required.
List of documents, as applicable
- Copy of application form
- Matric Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Migration certificate (other than Haryana Board)
- Character Certificate
- NCC/NSS/Sports (weightage) certificate
- Domicile of Haryana
- Income (SC/BC scholarship) and approved format from Tehsildar
- Reserved category certificate
- Affidavit for Gap year
Name of the applicant will appear in Merit List as per eligibility/merit and post verification of documents.
Distribution and Reservation of Seats
(A) Distribution of seats
The seats shall be distributed as under:
All India Category including Haryana: 15%
Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%*
*(60% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as mentioned at (B) below, as per State Govt. policy and remaining 40% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category)
(B) Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under:
|(ii)||Backward Classes for Haryana (except Socially Advanced Persons/Sections (Creamy Layer)||27% (16% for BlockA)
(11% for Block B)
|(iii)||Economically Weaker Sections (who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class (Block A&B) other than category (i) & (ii) above.||10%|
|(iv)||Differently Abled||03% if the seats reserved for differently abled persons remain vacant due to non-availability of suitable differently abled candidates, it may be offered to Ex-servicemen and their wards (1%) and dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%)|
|(v)||Further 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category for admissions to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. Aided/institutes located in Haryana. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Backward class category is concerned, year wise rotational system will be adopted. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seats in the Academic Year 2020, the next Block i.e. B Block of category of Backward Classes will be given seats in the next academic year i.e. 2021 and so on. The concerned Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute shall maintain a roster register for horizontal reservation of Ex-servicemen/Freedom Fighter & their dependents and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the year. As and when the total comes to one, a seat will be provided to the concerned category.|
On the recommendation of the Academic Council vide its Resolution No. 20 dated 15.04.2015, the Vice Chancellor has approved following amendments to various clauses of the Ordinances as per annexure “A” w.e.f. the session 2015-16 in anticipation of the approval of the Executive council. According to these amendments, the minimum less marks (5% marks) in the eligibility conditions for admission to various for SC/ST/ Differently abled candidates, where General Category candidates required to have 55% marks 45% marks, shall be as under:
55 marks – 2.75 marks = 52.25 marks (5/100x55 = 2.75)
50 marks – 2.50 marks = 47.50 marks (5/100x50 = 2.50)
45 marks – 2.25 marks = 42.75 marks (5/100x45 = 2.25)
*Admission Criteria for EWSs derived from the above notification.
Income & Assets Certificate Issuing Authority
- The benefit if reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Competent Authority for EWS Income and Asset Certificate shall be Tehsildar of the area where the applicant normally resides.
- As per instructions given in Govt. of Haryana General Administration Deptt. (G-III Branch) Notification No. 22/12/2019-IGS-III dated 13.03.2019, Verifying authorities for issue of EWS Certificate shall be same as prescribed for issue of resident/income certificates as specified in instructions No. 22/28/2003-3GS-III, dt. 30.01.2004.
- The prescribed format for EWS Income and Asset Certificate shall be provided at Annexure-5(11).
Criteria of Income & Assets
- Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservation for Schedeuled Caste, Backward Classes (Block-A) and Backward Classes (Block-B) and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 6.00 lakh (Rupees six lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation, Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
- Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income:
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities;
- Total immovable assets owned are valued at Rs. One Crore of more.
- The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who applies for benefit of reservation, his/her parents, spouse as well as children and siblings below the age of 18 years.
Note: 1.The reservation of seats as per reservation policy of Haryana Government and is subject to any change/amendment by the State Government from time to time.
Remaining instructions for reservation shall remain the same as already notified by the State Government from time to time.
- The students of SC, ST & OBC category will have to mention their Sub-caste and also attach Category Certificate. ‘B.C.’ Certificate should not be dated before January of the year of admission.
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters of Haryana are required to submit a certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner.
- Disability Certificate (Physically handicapped) should be issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District.
- The wards of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana are required to submit the certificate from the concerned District Soldier Board.
- The student will have to submit Affidavit of ‘Gap Year’ attested by Notary.
- Only those students will be granted ‘Provisional Admission’ whose previous results have not been declared but they have been allotted Registration No. by the University/Board.
- The students (passed/compartment) will have to submit completely filled Admission form with the fee/funds and the following documents at the time of admission.
- Attested photocopies of Lower Exam (three copies) of previous class passed.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation Certificate (to verify date of birth) and Character certificate issued by the Principal/ Headmaster of previous Institution.
- The students seeking admission to B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. will have to submit 3 attested photocopies of 10+2 and three passport size photographs.
- The college authorities has full power and unfettered discretion in all matters pertaining to internal administration of the college such as:
- Promotion and detention of students
- Disciplinary action and imposition of penalties etc.
- The college authorities have the right to discontinue any class, course or subject.
- All legal disputes relating to admission/examination of students will be subject to Kurukshetra Court or courts having jurisdiction in Kurukshetra.
- The Admission to Kashmiri Migrant students from the state of J &K Board who has passed their Higher Secondary Part II Exam with four subjects will not be allowed.
- Seats earmarked for NRI category will only be filled up from the genuine NRI, their children and wards, as per direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- All admissions will be provisional subject to the approval of Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. Students who have been on the rolls of the 1st year/2nd year of Under-Graduate courses will be admitted to the 2nd year/final year provisionally. In case a candidate is found ineligible after declaration of result, her provisional admission will be treated as cancelled ab-initio.
- If permission is sought for relaxation in paying the dues from Principal, if no abide by admission will stand automatically cancelled.
- No separate intimation would be sent to the candidates. They would be themselves responsible for contacting respective admission committees.
- Various rules regarding admission to college and dues etc. are subject to change by the Govt./University/College. All such alterations shall be binding on all the students.
- No change of subject is allowed after passing examination of B.A.I/B.Com.I.
- Security will be refunded only within the stipulated period.
- If a student does not deposit the fee as per the time schedule given in the prospectus, her name will be struck off.
- If a student’s name is once struck off from the college rolls, she can seek re-admission only with the permission of the Principal and depositing a re-admission fee of 500/- rupees.
- If a student brings bicycle/scooter in the college campus, she should give its information to the fee-clerk immediately.