- Enrolment drive: In the month of September, new girl students coming to the college were enrolled in Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club, this enrollment was done through online mode and a WhatsApp group was also created for it.
- Orientation program :In the month of September, an orientation program was organized for the girls who were enrolled in Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club, in which Mrs. Nishu Bansal and Mrs. Reenu Sharmain-charge of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club, told the girl students about Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club.
- Telugu Counting Workshop: In the month of October, Mrs. Reenu Sharma, in-charge of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club, taught the students of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club to write counting from 1 to 10 in Telugu!
- Deepawali Celebration : MDSD Girls College in Ambala city, celebrated Diwali by lighting diyas by EBSB club under the chairmanship of Dr. Kiran Angra. The Principal of College. On this occasion, IBSB Club's Incharge Mrs. Nishu Bansal and Mrs. Reenu Sharma and other staff members were present.
- Rangoli Competition: On December 24, 2020, rangoli competition was organized by Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Club Incharge Smt. Nishu Bansal, Smt.Reenu Sharma. Girls who got first, second and third place in this competition were rewarded by the principal of the college.
- Spiritual and inspirational talk: On 6th February, 2021 Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club of MDSD Girls College in association with the youth wing of Brahmakumari Organization organized a spiritual and inspirational talk in the college premises. In which Brahmakumari Meeraji, Brahmakumari Alkaji and Brahmakumari Neha ji expressed their views on the topic of positive thinking and peace. He gave following challenges to the girl students:
- 7 Days 10 Minute Peace Walk
- Have to share good thoughts to any person for 7 days
- 2minute meditation for 7 days
In the end the principal of the college Dr. Kiran Agra said that we should keep striving towards the goal of our life along with peace. Mrs. Nishu Bansal, Coordinator of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Club thanked all the guests who came.
- Oath on Unity: On 12 February 2021,In MDSD Girls College Ambala city the students of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club and staff members under the chairmanship of Dr. Kiran Angra, Principal of college and President Mr. Madan Lal Agrawal, took oath to safeguard Indian unity!
- Online National Level Telugu and Haryana Dance Competition: National Level Telugu and Haryana Dance Competition was organized under the chairmanship of Principal Dr. Kiran Angra. In this competition, students from universities and colleges from different states from all over the country have sent their talent by sending their videos. The results of this competition are as follows:
First place Sapna and Priyanka MDSD Girls College Ambala City (Telugu Dance), 2nd position, Nisha Dayanand College Kurukshetra (Telugu Dance), 3rd position Monika. On the successful event of the competition, College's Principal Dr. Kiran Angra congratulated the convener of this program Mrs. Reenu Sharma and co-convener Mrs.Nishu Bansal and encouraged to do such programs in the future. The judges of this competition Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Club in charge Mrs. Reenu Sharma and Mrs. Nishu Bansal.