The aim of Career Guidance and Counselling cell is to provide comprehensive guidance programs and services that will equip students with necessary knowledge, attitude and skills to become mature and socially responsible individuals. It aims to promote a just and humane society. The cell nurtures students through different activities and allows students to cross hurdles in the academic year thereby marching smoothly towards success. Apart from this, it helps the students to overcome class, social, and cultural barriers to complete their college education. The Guidance and Counselling Committee is looked after by a teaching faculty.
Motto: “Change of Attitude ”
- To Provide various comprehensive psychological services to students and resolve their emotional, behavioural, academic, and social issues.
- To support students in Career areas -Knowledge of different career options through Career Talks)
- To assist them in Personal areas -Stress, anxiety, lack of self- confidence, communication skills, Development of Positive attitude, Assertiveness Training etc
- Seminar on : Content writing, Digital marketing and Web designing: A seminar was conducted on 24.10.2020 by career guidance and placement cell on “Vocational Courses”. 70 students from the college participated in this. The trainer Ms. Heena from Stiffen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Ambala delivered lecture on Web design, content writing, and digital marketing.
- Training Programme: ‘Connect with work’ training program was organized by the career cell from 07.05.2021 to 17.05.2021. 80 students from the B.A. and B.Com. 2nd and 3rd years registered for the program and trained by the Ms. Sureet Narang from Rubicon Pvt. Ltd. on “Employability Skills”.
- National webinar: On 21.06.2021 a webinar on “Career Opportunities in Stock Market” was conducted. More than 400 participants registered for this. Mr. Varun Aggarwal, Director & CEO at profit India delivered lecture in this webinar through WebEx Platform.