M.D.S.D Girls College has set up an Entrepreneurship Development cell to encourage Entrepreneurial ethnicity amongst students and provide them the skills, techniques and self-confidence to act as torch-bearers of Enterprise for the new generation.
Motto: "Strengthen and Commitment"
Objectives of Entrepreneurship Development cell:
- to instill entrepreneurship traits,
- to sensitize industrial scenario of the state,
- to foster the covert entrepreneurial aptitude,
- to develop awareness about, values, and skills of successful entrepreneurs around the globe etc.
- To nurture the development of quality entrepreneurs who will be capable of competing in the local & global business industries
- To cultivate the entrepreneurial skills & values among the students of University, in order to develop knowledgeable & enterprising graduate
- National Webinar: on 16.10.2020 a national webinar on “How to Make Money from Your Ideas- Entrepreneurship” Was conducted by ED cell in which 150 participants participated and shared their ideas regarding entrepreneurship.
- Workshop on Personality Development: On 08.02.2021-10.02.2021 Workshop on Personality Development was conducted by RD cell for students of Arts Commerce and Fashion Designing.
- A workshop on "National Level Awareness Programme-2020" is organized by Entrepreneur Cell of M.D.S.D. Girls College in collaboration with Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. All students of B.A. and B.Com nal year participated in this workshop. Mr. Yashpal Singh, Director of Khadi and Village Industries Commission provided guidance related to various schemes related to micro, small and medium enterprises.